Sharp ridges and steep walls – plenty of them are waiting and challenge you for a memorable spectacular ascent.
Our lovely Rila and Pirin mountains disclose its winter beauty covered from white veil of sparkling snow and call to approach closer and immerse into the majesty of peace and silence. We will be happy to bring you safely there and show you genuine charm of surrounded ragged shapes.
To take part in this program you obligatorily must have:
- previous experience in the mountain on difficult terrains
- elementary knowledge about climbing and work with climbing gear
- no fear from height
- adequate personal equipment for winter mountaineering (we can assist to hire, if you don’t have)
Example programs for mountaineering:
1. Ascent of Mount Vihren through the ridge Dzhamdzhiev – one day – 8 -12 hours.
Difficulty – medium. Ratio Guide/Client – 1/2. Guiding fee – 160€.
2. Along the ridges above Bansko – two days. Ascent through the ridge Koteshki chal to refuge Kontcheto. On second day traverse through the ridge Kontcheto (the foal) and descent along Palashitsa.
Difficulty – medium. Ratio Guide/Client – 1/2. Guiding fee – 320€.
3. Ascent of the north wall of Mt. Kamilata. 3 pitches of mix climbing (snow, ice and rock). – one day – 8 – 12 hours (incl. approach and back).
Difficulty – advanced. Ratio Guide/Client – 1/2. Guiding fee – 160€.
4. Along the ridges deep in Pirin mountain – two days. This program will bring you to the middle of Pirin – refuge Tevno ezero.
Difficulty – advanced. Ratio Guide/Client – 1/2. Guiding fee – 320€.